PPG: We protect and beautify the world.
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers' biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets.
Why join us:
With PPG, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally including:
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
- Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
- You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
TRUCK DRIVER CDL
As a CDL Truck Driver, you will work independently driving a company provided vehicle to deliver customer purchases in a timely and safe manner for a group of stores. From loading all required items according to invoices, to confirming receipts with customers, you will provide excellent customer service.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation & benefits program
- PPG Employee Retirement Savings Plan
- Discounts on paint and related products
- Extensive learning and development opportunities to grow and develop your career
- A collaborative team environment where you voice is heard
- Valid Class A or Class B CDL license with hazmat endorsement
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Excellent customer service skills and comfortable interacting with customers
- Ability to work flexible shifts, hours and days
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world. Apply online today!
PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check.
PPG Industries, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You may request a copy of PPG's affirmative action plan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity please see attached links: